Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post on Marina’s Kitchen website.
Here are some general guidelines as you submit your post:
- Posts should be your own work – this means that you cannot copy it from any other website.
- Posts are limited to 2 photos and should include a tested recipe. If the recipe was adapted from another source, credit should be given to that website/blog/book. International recipes are highly accepted.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts – just bragging rights. Your guest post will also be shared on my Facebook and Twitter.
- If your post is selected you will receive an email with further directions.
- Please fill out the form below to submit your guest post. Include as much detail about your guest post as possible.
- I look forward to reading and sharing your work!