Well, what can I say? 2013 has been filled with good times and not so good times, with laughter and sadness, but all in all, it was a decent year. To be honest, I cannot wait for 2014 to start. I feel that 2014 will be filled with new adventures, new experiences, and new pleasant surprises, both in personal and professional life. No more sadness, no more tears, no more gloomy days. I feel like the clouds have finally lifted and the sun will shine brighter than ever!!!
As for this blog, it has been a busy year, well most of the year anyway. I honestly do not know how I found time to blog with all the school and work stuff, but I did it, and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. Here are some interesting facts that I wanted to share:
- Most popular recipe – Russian Chicken Cutlets (Bitki or Bitochki) with 450 views.
- Most pinned post on Pinterest – Top 5 Pumpkin recipes
- Most Referrers – Google and Pinterest, with Google having 1,719 views and Pinterest 695, followed by Twitter and Facebook.
- Post with most comments – Ballerinas and Desserts – Pavlovas with mixed fruit
- Added 79 new Blog followers
- Total of 176 posts, 43 categories, and 540 tags
- Twitter followers – 360
I usually don’t make new year’s resolutions, but the one thing I am hoping to do is to take my blog to another level. I want to blog more than just recipes, but also about life in general. Hoping that sharing my experiences will help someone who is going through the same thing as me, or maybe inspire or motivate someone. Either way, I plan to continue cooking with organic ingredients, supporting local farmers, and living a more natural/healthy lifestyle.
I want to thank all of my readers and followers for supporting me this past year. Here is to a happy, prosperous, and delicious New Year! Cheers!