If you love brownies but hate baking, this recipe is for you. This brownie recipe took me less than 10 minutes to make, best of all, there is no baking and they are vegan. Now, I know what you are thinking….VEGAN brownies? How can they be any good. Trust me, they are good. Give these to anyone who is not a vegan and they won’t be able to tell the difference. I am not a vegan nor anyone in my family, BUT, I am always looking to make desserts that don’t require any flour or granulated sugar, or baking! Give this recipe a try, it is very simple, all you need is a few ingredients – all organic and natural, and a food processor. I made these and gave them to my husband, he had no idea these were not traditional brownies. Best of all, they take less than 10 minutes to make!!!
- 1 cup of Organic Raw Walnuts
- 1 cup of Organic Dates
- 4 TB spoons Raw Cacao powder
- 4 TB spoons Shredded Unsweetened Coconut flakes
- 2 TB spoons Organic Raw Agave Nectar (make sure to use nectar and not agave sweetener)
- Place walnuts in the food processor and process until you get a crumbly consistency.
- Add dates into the food processor and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and pulse until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolate brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery. (There should still be air between the small bits so that you will be able to press them down into your brownie pan.)
- Place the mixture into a small baking dish or small cake pan and press down firmly with your hands.
- Refrigerate for one hour to make it easier to slice.