I know that many people struggle to pay for organic foods. It is true, organic foods are much more expensive. However, don’t be discouraged, there are a few websites out there that offer coupons and deals on organic groceries. Check out these websites and start saving right away:
http://www.organicdeals.com – Click on the Grocery Stores tab, there you will find deals and coupons for Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods stores. You can also find deals and coupons for other stores such as Babies-R-US, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, and Walgreens, by clicking the “Other Stores” tab.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons – You can also visit Whole Foods’ main website to get some coupons there.
http://www.simpletruth.com/coupons – Choose from a list of retailers to view available coupons.
Other Useful Tips:
1. Before printing coupons, check the expiration date. Sometimes expired coupons are not removed promptly, so make sure to check the dates.
2. If you tend to buy foods from the same manufacturer check out their website and sign up for coupons there.
3. Check the Sunday newspaper circulars for printed organic food coupons.
4. Many grocery stores print free magazines/newsletters with coupons inside, especially during the holidays, so pick one up. These are usually found at the checkout counter.
5. Setup a separate email account when signing up for coupons, so you do not bog down your usual email account.
Got any other tips on how to save on groceries? Share them below!