I am always on the look out for some great tips, here is a list of five tips that you might find handy.
- Got too many lemons on hand? Freeze lemon juice in an ice cube tray. Then, use them in sauces, soups, or drinks.
- Separate them apples, bananas, and peaches. Did you know that these fruits emit a gas called ethylene, which helps vegetables ripen faster? Store these fruits in different areas or containers.
- Want crispier veggies? Line the crisper drawer in your fridge with paper towels, which will help absorb moisture and keep your produce from spoiling faster.
- Got limp carrots? No worries, soak peeled carrots in ice water for a few hours to bring back some snap.
- Keep avocados, tomatoes, onions, and peppers on the counter rather than the fridge. Some fruits and vegetables need different environments, and some thrive best at room temperature.
Got any tips of your own? Share them below!