Made these for dinner (per hubby’s request). They are delicious!
1. Put chicken tenders on the cutting board, lay plastic wrap over it (to prevent splattering) tenderize the pieces with a meat tenderizer. If no tenderizer, use a heavy bottomed skillet. Beat the pieces until thin.
2. After all the chicken has been tenderized, season with salt and pepper.
3. Make a dredging station. Beat eggs in a bowl. Spoon the flour into a shallow pan or on a paper towel (less clean up).
4. Preheat skillet on a medium heat and add oil.
5. Dredge each piece of chicken in flour, then egg, then back in flour and again in egg.
6. Put into the skillet and fry 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta.